Natural Disaster Natural Disaster

Pretty good

For a first flash that wasent that bad. The animation was a little choppy, when using tweens try to use the ease tool as it really helps make thing look so much better. The soud was kinda strange try to use some better sounds; espeically for the typing as that got quite anoying. Overall for a first flash, good effort.

beastpimp responds:

I'll try your advice for the tweens next time around. I'm still trying to figure the damn program out and for some reason it just fails on me sometimes. So i'll keep trying. Thankyou for watching and taking the time to write this review! :)

Lackedaisical Lackedaisical

Pretty Good.

Wow, that was pretty good, the animation was very smooth, yet simple. I feel you could have added more random parts like the line getting caged and then getting freed. But still, very nice work.

Rational-Delirium responds:

Hey, thanks. My brothers didn't think it was a good idea at first, but you sure showed them. That was actually my second attempt: the first one looked like a worm having a seizure during an earthquake...

Fable: the Lost Awesome Fable: the Lost Awesome

Ha Awesomeness

So true, espesially the bit about not having a penis. Anyway good animation, chopy in places. Funny jokes, alought you should get one of your friends to help you out with the voices.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Pretty Awesome

I Thought this game was awesome. However there was a really iritating glitch where you hit that weird brown bird and you stop moving and falling, so you are just suspened in midair and you have to refresh and start over!